Friday, December 23, 2016

1.9

 
Vanessa: Hello there! Welcome to the chapter!
 
Would it have killed you to face the camera?
 
Vanessa: No, I just didn't feel like it.
 
 
Elias: Ring around the rosy, pockets full of posies!
 
I don't even want to know.
 
 
Sabrina: Okay, guys. First we get into the castle, then we steal the gold.
 
 
Sabrina: Look Ma! No gravity!
 
More like no physics.
 
 
Sabrina: One of the kids put a whoopee cushion on my chair!
 
 
Sabrina: Who done it?!
 
 
Christian: What's the square root of fish?
 
 
First zombie of the night.
 
Zombie: Braaaaainz
 
 
Cassius came to protect his family.
 
Cassius: I just came for food.
 
You're a ghost. You don't need food.
 
Cassius: Oh, so you're a ghost expert now?
 
 
Vanessa: Ew, ghosts.
 
 
Did you really have to wake her up? She has school tomorrow!
 
Cassius: I'm a ghost. It's my join to disturb the living.
 
 
Really, Aidan, really?
 
Aidan: Really really.
 
 
I love it when the kids do homework together.
 
 
Christian is the only child who ever uses the gym.
 
Christian: And regretting every minute of it!
 
 
Vanessa: I use the gym too.
 
But not for working out.
 
Vanessa: No, but I am in the room.
 
That doesn't count.
 
 
Elias is once again torturing his family-er, making music.
 
 
Prom night! Elias cleans up pretty well.
 
Elias: I'm sexy and I know it.
 
 
 















Christian looks so cute!
 
Christian: I was going for charming, not cute!
 
 
Vanessa went in a flashy dress,
 
Vanessa: You made me wear this.
 
 
This is the first night she has ever been alone and what does she do? She plays video games.
 
 
Sabrina eventually got bored and messed with the cauldron instead.
 
 
Why does she look so demonic doing this?
 
Sabrina: Be afraid, be very afraid.
 
 
Sabrina: Man, I am beat.
 
 
Apparently Sabrina was summoning the dead. Cassius showed up in the middle of her episode.
 
 
The workout room is the unofficial gathering place of the family.
 
Wait, where's Elias?
 
 
Oh, he just watching TV all alone.
 

 
See, exercise isn't that bad!
 
Good night, folks! Don't forget to comment and like below!

No comments:

Post a Comment