Monday, December 19, 2016

1.8

 
The level of detail they put into Seasons never ceases to amaze me.
 

Sabrina: Ouch! The thingie hit my nose!

Why aren't you in athletic clothes?


The rest of the family decided to try out the new ice skating rink...in their pajamas?

Cassius: I'M not in my pjs.

True, but you still aren't wearing any outerwear.


Seriously, aren't you cold?

Cassius: Naw.

Don't you naw me! Put some clothes on!


See, I told you so!


Kids! Go save your father!

Christian: Can't you see that we're busy?


A crying sim can only mean one thing. RIP Cassius.

Elias: Why didn't we listen??


And with that, we say goodbye to our founder.


Elias: Why didn't I save my dad?!

I warned you.


Elias is not having a good day. First his dad dies in front of him and then he pees himself.

Elias: Nothing to see here folks! Just move on!


Christian: I can't believe Dad's gone!

Vanessa: I wish one of us had thawed him.


Christian: But we can't dwell on the past. We must move on.

Vanessa: You're right. But I miss him.

Christian: So do I.


Sabrina: I'm going to become a ninja and ninjas never die!

We'll see about that.


Sabrina had a bit of a rocky start to her ninja training.

Sabrina: This might be a bit problematic.

You think?


Well, Sabrina is certainly making progress. She already earned two belts!


Elias: O Crystal Ball, tell us how to bring back our father!

Christian: Yes, please!

I don't think it works that way, boys.


Elias: No! This is terrible!

Christian: What is it??

Elias: Your fate is terrible!


With only one parent left, the kids are pitching in around the house.

Vanessa: My brothers are slobs.

Honey, call boys are slobs.


Vanessa: Why did Dad have to die?


Once more with the level of detail, Wow!


The graveyard is slowly growing. Well, that's all for today. Wow, that was a terrible place to end.

Side note: I am now on Christmas break, so expect chapters to come out a lot sooner. I might even release the next one tonight, but probably not. Goodbye everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment