Saturday, December 10, 2016

1.6


Sadly, this chapter must start with a death. Farwell Aidan, you were a great grandpa.

 
Random sim: I can't believe that Aidan Greenwood is dead!
 
Who are you?
 
 
Aidan: Please let me go back! I have to make sure my grandchildren grow up okay!
 
Grim: I don't think so, honey.
 
 
And the gnome collection has started.
 
Elias: This was not my doing!
 
 
I can't believe Elias is already becoming a teen!
 
Elias: I wonder what to wish for?
 
Random Girl: Yay! Birthday!
 
 
Elias: Hello sparkles, my old friends.
 
 
I'd say he turned out pretty well, but long hair? Seriously?
 
Elias: Hey, chicks dig long hair.
 
If you say so.
 
 
Cassius, are you even aware that your firstborn child grew up?
 
Cassius: I'm avoiding the hormones.
 
He's been a teenage for an hour.
 
 
Vanessa: Fear me, peasants!
 
Elias: Maybe this crystal ball will tell me how to take down Vanessa.
 
 
Christian is turning into quite the bookworm.
 
Christian: The TV is broken.
 
 
Christian: I can't believe Grandpa's dead!
 
 
Christian: I love fall!
 
I see Aidan's death hasn't had any lasting effect on the children.
 
 
I have a feeling this is going to be a common occurrence.
 
 
Cassius: Happy birthday to me!
 
 
Cassius: I wasn't prepared for this!
 
 
Cassius: I look hot!
 
Why does he have new hair? He's not supposed to have new hair!
 
 
I decided to give him newer new hair. It suits him.
 
 
Sabrina: I hope I get new hair!
 
Be careful what you wish for...
 
 
Sabrina: Sparkles feel weird!
 
 
And the teaching begins. Hopefully they don't crash.
 
 
Don't they have computers in the underworld?
 
April: No wifi.
 
 
Good job. Now fix it.
 
Elias: I don't wanna!
 
 
Sim logic: mops up water when there's a broken sink.
 
 
Now he fixes the sink. Smart.
 
 
Vanessa: I forgot what I was going to do.
 
She really takes after April.
 
 
Bonehilda: Tell me I'm pretty.
 
 
Christian: Stupid leaves. Stupid fall.
 
Wow, where did that spirit go?
 
Christian: It got raked up with the leaves.
 
 
Elias is the official handyman until he moves out.
 
 
Cassius is painting as usual.
 
 
Elias: Woo!
 
There's that fall spirit.
 
 
Cassius: Burn, baby, burn. Disco inferno! Yeah, yeah!
 
I think we've long passed the point of no return.
 
 
Vanessa! Get some clothes on!
 
Vanessa: I do have clothes on.
 
Go change.
 
Vanessa: I have to go to school.
 
 
I guess the various Greenwoods playing video games outro is going to be an every chapter thing. Goodbye!
































No comments:

Post a Comment