Thursday, December 8, 2016

1.5


Hello and welcome to the chapter! Last time, I left you all on a bit of a cliffhanger. Well hang no more! I will finally reveal the big secret.

The Greenwoods.....moved! Yep, this is their new house. No, I didn't build it. It's a premade dorm from Sims University.


The Greenwoods have also moved to a new town. They moved to beautiful Aurora Skies! This is the view from the roof.


Wait, where did the creepy dolls come from?

Vanessa: Mother was one of those creepy dolls once.

...


The remainder of the family decided to play video games.

Sabrina: Move out of the way old man!

Aidan: You get out of my way!

Cassius: Hehe. I hit the cones.


Sabrina finally mastered cooking. She decided to make salmon for dinner.


Aaaand she burnt it. Good job.

Sabrina: Like you could do better.

Touché.


Nerd alert.

Aidan: We're the nerds? Who is playing a video game that lets you control imaginary people?

They're becoming self aware! Abort mission!


Aidan finally retired!


Vanessa: I summon you, spirits of the underworld!

Uh, I think it's time to leave.


Aidan: Eureka! I just discovered how to prevent aging!

Really?

Aidan: No.


Sabrina: Ouch! I burnt my finger!


Aidan: I can see clearly now the ball is clear.

I don't think those are the lyrics.


Aidan: The crystal ball told me to brew this potion.


Sabrina is really trying to master athletics before she is an old lady.

Sabrina: I'm going to become a full adult, not an elder.

That's old in my book.


Oh come on! There are even more chairs available this time!

Elias: I still prefer the floor.


What have you been doing?

Christian: Surviving torture.

Torture?

Christian: School.

Ah.


Aidan: Hop, skip, and jump.

Moving on.


Doing some haunting tonight?

April: Yep.


Fall has come and that means the entire family will be slaving away raking up the lawn.


April: Sabrina won't give up her chair!

There's a chair right there.

April: But that chair sucks!


Poor Aidan, sleeping alone in a tiny bed.


Did you really have to paint while your father is trying to sleep?

Cassius: Inspiration waits for no man!


Cassius made it up to Aidan by giving him a message.


The kids are off trick or treating! Elias decided to go the historical route with a gladiator costume.


Christian is a....hotdog.

Christian: Jealous?


Vanessa: Rwar!

Terrifying.


Elias: Yes! Give me candy!

Random fairy: Here ya go kid.


Christian: Move it you little-

Okay! Goodbye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment