Friday, December 16, 2016

1.7


With a turn and a lot of sparkles, Christian becomes a teen!

 
I see Chris went for the casual look.
 
 
I don't envy Christian at all. I wouldn't want to learn how to drive in the snow.
 
 
Sabrina: No! This is terrible!
 
What's wrong?
 
Sabrina: I crashed into the wall!
 
 
Silent night, holy night.
 
 
Sabrina: Winter means I can drink hot cocoa!
 
 
Sabrina decided to make a snow angel after finishing her cocoa.
 
 
Do you wanna build a snowman?
 
Sabrina: Shut up and go away.
 
 
The snow melted enough for Bonehilda for rake up the leaves.
 
 
Sabrina: Ow! The bed fell on me!
 
I really have to get rid of those beds.
 
 
Vanessa has a room all to herself. There are some benefits to being the only girl.
 
 
Sabrina finally found the workout room.
 
 
Christian decided to join her.
 
Christian: I have made a terrible mistake.
 
 
Nothing like jamming out in your jammies.
 
 
And just like that, the last born becomes a teen.
 
 
Elias: I love birthdays!
 
 
Vanessa: I wish to be free!
 
Sorry honey, you're heir.
 
 
Christian: But I thought I was heir!
 
Sabrina: Did Christian really think he would be heir?
 
 
*very dramatic sparkles*
 
 
Vanessa is so pretty! She is the spitting imagine of April.
 
 
Christian: Haha! Vanessa looks like Grandma!
 
Cassius: I have such a rude child.
 
 
Bonehilda: I better put this cake away from it gets warm!
 
Cassius: Hey! I never got a piece!
 
 
Sabrina has gotten really good at cooking. She made curry rice!
 
Sabrina: It's laced with arsenic.
 
Okaaay then.
 
 
Sabrina, when was the last time you paid a visit to the porcelain throne?
 
 
Elias: Mom is nasty.
 
 
Sabrina is training to be a ninja warrior.
 
 
Vanessa was a naughty girl.
 
 
Cassius: Do you have any idea what time it is???
 
Vanessa: I'm sorry. I was with Mom!
 
 
I think I've overused this plot filler.
 
Cassius: Ya think?
 
Rude!
 
 
Vanessa: Where's the United States of Sims?
 
You're in it.
 
 
Elias: Listen to the sound of my sweet, sweet strings.
 
 
Vanessa: I'm sitting on air!
 
I think school has completely fried her brain.






























No comments:

Post a Comment