Saturday, November 12, 2016

1.1

Hello, and welcome to the Greenwood Legacy! Hopefully everything works out this time and no computers are destroyed!


This is Cassius and he is the founder of this legacy. Say hi to the readers Cassius!

Cassius: *ignores*

Moving on.......


This is Sabrina, she is Cassius's wife. And yes, she is an Imaginary Friend. Hi, Sabrina!

Sabrina: Mmm......

We'll leave her be.


But that's not everyone. Meet Aidan, Cassius's father.

Aidan: Woohoo! PAR-TAY!!!

Is everyone in this house crazy?!


And last but not least, we have April. She's Cassi's mom.

April: Hi!! Come dance with me!

I'm really afraid for the future generations.

 
And this is where they live. You guessed it, it's Bridgeport. They live in the white mansion on the top of the hill.
 


Cassius is a painter and this what he will probably be doing instead of taking care of his children.

Cassius: Someone needs to make money in this house.

Have you forgotten that your father is a doctor and your mother is an actress?

Cassius: And? They're going to die sooner or later.


Aidan and April are enjoying the pool. This is going to be fun once the kiddies start coming.


Uh, is it safe for them to do this?


I was a bit slow with the screenshot, but Aidan won.

Aidan: Ha!

April: I'll get you need time old man!


As the spouse, Sabrina must be the family chef. Every chef must start at some point and Sabrina decided to try making mac & cheese.


I'm guessing the mac & cheese didn't turn out well.

Sabrina: Let me vomit in peace!

Sorry, sorry.


Later that day Aidan and April decided to go club hopping. First stop, Aquarius!



Their evening had a slight interruption when the bartender got sick.

Aidan: Vitals look good.


Aidan: Hold still. This won't hurt a bit.

Bartender: Ow! You lied!


Bartender: Thank you so much! You saved my life!

Aidan: It was nothing.


Meanwhile, Cassius and Sabrina are snug in bed dreaming about....babies? Trust me, you won't be dreaming about them once they get here!


Graduation day!


It's graduation day for Sabrina too.


Baby numero uno is on the way!


The family went out to lunch after the ceremony.


I'm guessing they haven't fully recovered from that wild night. And I must say, I love watching couples cuddle in bed. They're so cute!


Since Aidan is a pretty high level doctor, Sabrina decided to find out the gender of the baby. She's having a boy!


Aidan: I can't wait until my little grandson is here.

Sabrina: Not long now....

 
And here we have a wild Cassius painting in his fancy suit.
 
Cassius: Inspiration strikes when it strikes!
 
If you say so.
 
 
I love the Quantum Power Pack. It makes managing a huge household so much easier. I also love the positions they freeze in.
 
 
I rest my case.
 
 
Aidan had to go to work, so April decided to try her hand at piano.
 
April: Never mind I'll find someone like youuuu
 
We'll let her have fun on her own.
 
 
Sabrina's getting better at cooking. She's yet to burn anything.
 
 
Sabrina: Send help now!
 
That baby will be here by the time you get to the hospital.
 
 
Here he is! Introducing Elias Greenwood. Traits: Eccentric and Brave.
 
 
Cassius: Wanna make another baby?
 
Sabrina: You know it. *winks*
 
Ew, love. Anyways, that's all for now!








No comments:

Post a Comment